Balboa City School International
Since 2010, Aston’s K12 division has helped Chinese students receive the best education America has to offer while studying in China in terms of curriculum, methodology, and opportunities. Through partnerships with prestigious US and Chinese schools and educational organizations, Aston K12 has been able to offer Chinese Primary, Middle and High School students a wide range of American-designed educational products and opportunities including educational software, dual-diploma programs, test preparation programs, and more.
Key Project areas:
• Waterford Early Learning Software distribution to primary schools in China
• American High School Curriculum and Diploma Certification Program
• Waterford Early Education Research Institute
• American Balboa City School
• Asian American Culture Exchange
• China Key High Schools International Education League [links to http://www.cieus.org.cn/]
• New Synergy School
Waterford Early Learning™ Programs
Waterford Early Educational Research Institute is a non-profit based out of Salt Lake, Utah which created Waterford Early Learning. Waterford Early Learning’s software includes Early Reading, Early Math and Early Science and presents children with a total package of modern, exciting and interactive learning materials. Aston Educational Group (Aston) has a license to provide Waterford Early Learning Programs to K12 schools across China. Currently AEG operates Waterford Early Learning programs at three primary schools including Xian Shaanxi primary school, Houzaimen Primary School in Xian and Xian Primary School in cooperation with our long-term partner, New Synergy School.
Waterford consists of:
• More than 450 hours of content
• More than 7000 activities
• Over 360 books
• 335+ songs and music videos
• A student management system that is simple and easy to operate
Waterford’s software can be utilized in either of two ways: individual students at the computer, or whole class using an electronic whiteboard. The features of the two ways are:
Students at the computer:
• Great for young children
• Individual placement test
• Personalized learning experience
• Comprehensive academic reports
Electronic whiteboard learning:
• Multimedia functions cover a variety of learning styles – audio, visual, and kinasthetic
• Comprehensive syllabus
• Huge variety of activities layered for learning and review
We are running Waterford programs in Xi’an, Shenzhen, Daqing, and Dalian.
American High School Curriculum and Diploma Certification Program
Through cooperation with American high schools, Chinese students have the ability to participate in courses in China that are taught in English using US teachers and American curriculum from Balboa School, a WASC accredited school, leading to both American and Chinese high school transcripts and diplomas upon graduation.
This project greatly improves students’ knowledge and ability in preparation for international study, as well as their appeal to high level universities for acceptance. Also, the experience proves invaluable for achieving success when studying overseas.
The US diploma is achieved through learning an additional 7 courses in high school (grade 1 to grade 3, 1 - 3 courses per year) to the typical Chinese curriculum. The US courses are typically social science focused, with other subject area requirements being satisfied by the Chinese curriculum.
Currently, we are running Balboa School Programs in Chengdu, Quanzhou, Julong, Jinjiang, Dongguan, Haerbing, Mudanjiang, Hegang, Kaifeng, Dalian.
|For more information please contact:|
|Overseas Study: Libby Zhangemail@example.com|